NASCIO 2016: Welcome to the New Digital Government
States are limited only by their imaginations when it comes to new ways to deliver service and data to citizens and business.
- Darryl Ackley, CIO, State of New Mexico
- Brenda Berlin, Deputy CIO and Chief Financial Officer, State of Colordao
- Dewand Neely, CIO, State of Indiana
- Stu Davis, CIO, State of Ohio
- Craig Orgeron, CIO, State of Mississippi
- Digital government is rapidly shifting away from pure IT service delivery to fulfilling citizen and business needs through a variety of form factors.
- New emphasis is placed on delivering a seamless user experience, allowing users to engage all government agencies swiftly and on their own time.
Keep up with the latest news and insights coming out of NASCIO 2016 at StateTech's NASCIO event page.