Oct 03 2017
NASCIO 2017: Citizen Input Drives Digital-First Services
State IT leaders say that gathering insights from users is a must before deploying citizen-facing services.
- Dave Weinstein, CTO, State of New Jersey
- Dewand Neely, CIO, State of Indiana
- Todd Kimbriel, CIO, State of Texas
- Citizens' needs and preferences should drive the development of digital-first services.
- An agile approach is key to ensure that services evolve as needed.
- Building security into digital-first citizen services from the beginning is cheaper and more effective.
Read more of our NASCIO 2017 event coverage.