NASCIO 2017: IT Leaders on Buzzwords They Could Do Without
State CIOs say industry buzzwords aren't always the most precise way to communicate.
- Lynne Pizzini, CISO, State of Montana
- Todd Kimbriel, CIO, State of Texas
- Dave Weinstein, CTO, State of New Jersey
- Tony Young, CIO, State of Wyoming
- Wyoming CIO Tony Young prefers "best people" to "best practices," which don't necessarily translate across the board.
- Texas CIO Todd Kimbriel says he'd rather talk about "learning fast" than "failing fast."
- New Jersey CTO Dave Weinstein says he's bullish on artificial intelligence, but the phrase is used to cover too many different things.
Check out more of our NASCIO 2017 event coverage.