@NASCIO: Moving Toward Mobile Government
• Mobile is the future — that's not in question.
• Allowing anytime, anywhere access will be needed for government employees to do their jobs.
• Expanding mobility will allow organizations to reduce overhead expenses.
• Segrating services on devices will allow users to bring their own devices onto government networks.
• Fully embracing mobile requires a shift in management style, as well.
For more coverage on the 2011 NASCIO Annual Conference, check out our NASCIO Conference page.