NASCIO 2016: States' Use of Cloud Computing Evolves
As more and more infrastructure shifts to the cloud, state CIOs find new ways to tap this vital IT resource.
- Todd Kimbriel, CIO, State of Texas
- Craig Orgeron, CIO, State of Mississippi
- Dewand Neely, CIO, State of Indiana
- As cloud computing evolves, so too do states' cloud use cases.
- Where states require rapid infrastructure to fill gaps in resources, computing power, bandwidth and storage, the cloud offers a solution, and often much more.
- What will your state accomplish thanks to cloud-based tools and resources?
Keep up with the latest news and insights coming out of NASCIO 2016 at StateTech's NASCIO event page.