Oct 03 2017
NASCIO 2017: Security Solutions Support Mobility Trends
With increased demand for remote access, IT leaders integrate end-to-end protection for mobile applications.
- Adona Valicenti, CIO, Lexington/Fayette County
- Nelson Moe, CIO, State of Virginia
- Todd Kimbriel, CIO, State of Texas
- Dave Weinstein, CTO, State of New Jersey
Lynne Pizzini, CISO, State of Montana
- With much of state employees' work in areas such as roads and buildings, tablets are key to keeping them connected.
- The rise of a younger workforce is driving demand for telework and remote access.
- Risk-based multifactor authentication and other tools ensure that remote work does not compromise security.
Read more of our NASCIO 2017 event coverage here.