Aug 10 2015
New Government Center Improves Service to Westland Residents
A new, $10 million government center in Westland, Mich., gives residents access to state-of-the-art technologies, without a tax hike.
- William R. Wild, Mayor, Westland, Mich.
- Allen 'Buddy' Shuh, Founding Partner, Buddy Up Fitness Program
- James Godbout, City Council President, Westland, Mich.
- Dan Bordeau, Chief Innovation Officer, Westland, Mich.
- Constructed without raising taxes for residents
- New audio-video technology makes the center an attractive draw for wide variety of events
- Instrumental in the city's redevelopment initiatives