NASCIO 2016: Welcome to the New Digital Government
States are limited only by their imaginations when it comes to new ways to deliver service and data to citizens and business.
- Darryl Ackley, CIO, State of New Mexico
- Brenda Berlin, Deputy CIO and Chief Financial Officer, State of Colordao
- Dewand Neely, CIO, State of Indiana
- Stu Davis, CIO, State of Ohio
- Craig Orgeron, CIO, State of Mississippi
- Digital government is rapidly shifting away from pure IT service delivery to fulfilling citizen and business needs through a variety of form factors.
- New emphasis is placed on delivering a seamless user experience, allowing users to engage all government agencies swiftly and on their own time.