Albuquerque Police Department Bridges the Data Gap
Dozens of databases, live video feeds and GIS files arm police officers with the data they need.
- T.J. Wilham, Director, Real Time Crime Center
- Amanda Tapia, Patrolwoman, First Class
- Sgt. Felipe Garcia, Bridge Supervisor, RTCC
- Clint Hubbard, Manager, Technical Services Unit
- The Albuquerque Police Department Real Time Crime Center (RTCC) pulls in data from a number of sources.
- The center has nine operating stations, each equipped with two PCs and six monitors.
- Operators have less than four minutes to get as much as data as possible to responding officers.