NASCIO 2015: State CIOs Discuss Recruitment Challenges
State technology officials are always looking for new talent, but finding capable employees is never easy. In this video, state CIOs share the tips they use to find, recruit and ultimately keep employees.
To learn more about the latest technologies, announcement and expert advice from NASCIO at our event page.
- Al Short, Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration CIO
- Chris Estes, North Carolina CIO
- Brunson White, Alabama CIO
- Jim Fowler, Kentucky CIO
- States look for innovative ways to hire talent.
- How technology plays a role in attracting young workers.
- Why states push more than salary as an incentive for employees.