Smarter Government: Ohio Connects to All Citizens Through Single Sign-On
Launched in 2018, the InnovateOhio Platform is a statewide initiative to smooth citizen transactions with government agencies online.
Under the leadership of Ohio Lt. Gov. Jon Husted, the InnovateOhio Platform recently successfully launched a key program to simplify the experience of citizens who conduct business with the government over the internet: the OH|ID single sign-on application.
OH|ID provides Ohio citizens with one unified account to conduct business with a range of state agencies.
- Jon Husted, Lieutenant Governor, Ohio
- Neal Gallucci, Technical Administrator, InnovateOhio Platform
- Brett Adamik, Identity Service Manager, InnovateOhio Platform
- To ease the delivery of government services to citizens, Ohio established a single sign-on program known as OH|ID.
- Using OH|ID, Ohio citizens can conduct transactions with a range of Ohio state agencies through one unified account.
- As an identity and access management program, OH|ID serves as a key part of the InnovateOhio Platform, which embraces digital transformation to simplify citizen interactions with the government.